Bachelors of Science in Computer Engineering - Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
ECI-Engineering.Tech Hampshire, IL 60140
August 2017 - Present
- Diagnose, Troubleshoot, Debug customer issues.
- Provide customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Create and maintain operation instructions and project documentation.
- Ensure best practice standards are met and kept updated.
Technical Rotation Associate:
Trend Micro, Irving, TX 75061
June 2016 - June 2017
- Provide technical support and customer service ensuring prompt problem resolution.
- Conducted Proof of Concept installations, Demos, and Best Practice implementations.
- Worked in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment under minimum supervision to support deployment, integration and maintenance of Trend Micro software products within client networking environments.
- Created and refined important product-oriented internal documentation.
Jason's Deli - Fort Worth, TX
May 2016 - June 2016
- Assembled and delivered food and supplies for catered functions while maintaining a clean and organized dining area.
- Worked as team to ensure deliveries met scheduled deadlines and orders processed in an appropriate time frame.
Senior Design - Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
January 2015 - December 2015
- Collaborated with North American Lighting to develop a new means of identifying errors in production. Utilized a series of affordable $80 microphones to replace a system using multiple $20,000 cameras.
- Refined sensor-array design and ultimately had our design implemented into production environment.
- Orchestrated clear and frequent communication between NAL and Senior Design team. Kept detailed records and kept team on a prompt schedule to establish timely task completion.
Sales Team Member:
Menards - Elgin, IL
May 2012 - August 2012
- Provide excellent customer service by understanding and responding to customer needs.
Windows XP, 7, 10, Server 2008, 2012, Red Hat Linux, UNIX
Microsoft Office Suite, Visual Basics, MATLAB, Simulink, Eclipse, Xilinx, AutoCAD, VMware Workstation, VMware VSphere Client, NSX, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator
Honors & Activities:
- Cardboard Yacht Club team member in SIU’s 41st annual Cardboard Boat Regatta.
- Participated in Missouri S&T’s Jackling Introduction to Engineering summer camp, Summer 2010
- Competed in National Battlebots Competition, San Francisco, CA 2009
- Member of Robot Building Club (High School)
Unicycling, Website design, Programming, Video editing, Computers
Conversational German fluency.