- Role: Technical Rotation Associate
- Provide technical support and customer service ensuring prompt problem resolution.
- Conducted Proof of Concept installations, Demos, and Best Practice implementations.
- Worked in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment under minimum supervision to support deployment, integration and maintenance of Trend Micro software products within client networking environments.
- Created and refined important product-oriented internal documentation.
My role at Trend Micro had me working alongside the following positions:
- CSE: Customer Support Engineer
- - Provided technical support to ensure prompt problem resolution.
- SE: Sales Engineer
- - Provided customers with an in-depth look at what products and packages were offered. Assessed customer's environmental needs and tailored a trial installation to match their environment.
- FSE: Field Service Engineer
- - Worked both on-site and remotely to perform product installations for customers following best practices.
- CSM: Customer Support Manager
- - Maintained healthy relationship with customers to ensure product installations, sales, and bugs were worked out in a timely fashion by the appropriate team.
Every two months I would rotate into a new position where I would take on the roles and responsibilities associated with each position within the company.
This gave me an insider look as to how the many departments communicated. I witnessed first hand how these roles operated and was expected to perform the task by myself by the end of the two month period.
This proved to be a great learning experience and provided me with an ever-changing set of challenges to overcome.